Sunday, March 28, 2004

Her name is Noel-
I have a dream about her.
She rings my bell-
I got gym class in half an hour.

And oh how she rocks-
In Keds and tube socks.
But she doesn't know who I am-
And she doesn't give a damn--about me.

Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby.
Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby.
Listen to Iron Maiden baby--with me

Her boyfriend's a dick
He brings a gun to school
And he'd simply kick
my ass if he knew the truth

He lives on my block
He drives an IROC
But he doesn't know who I am
And he doesn't give a damn about me.

Oh yeah--dirtbag
No, she doesn't know what she's missing.
Oh yeah--dirtbag
No, she doesn't know what she's missing.

Man I feel like mould-
It's prom night and I am lonely.
Low and behold-
She's walking over to me.

This must be fake-
My lip starts to shake.
How does she know who I am?
And why does she give a damn about

"I've got two tickets
to Iron Maiden baby.
Come with me Friday-
don't say maybe.

I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
like you